|Lawrence Technological University|
College of Arts and Science
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences
|A Base 10 Computer|
The LTU2002, why?
- Learning to write programs by writing programs, finding a
- MCS1142, Intro to C
MCS1142, Intro to
Programming using C?
- Chapter 1 of the text has nice diagrams for explaining,
"What is a computer?", "What is a program?", "What is machine
language?" and "What is a symbolic language?".
- Nothing on the TechBook is suitable for a lab session on Chapter 1.
- The CPU view that comes with C++Builder is incomprehensible to the
- Adaptable to classes other than Intro to C.
- Feedback, perhaps via midterm survey questions, would be appreciated.
- A brief overview
August 4,2002 firstname.lastname@example.org